Friday, September 2, 2011

I want to keep a posting open

I want to thank all those who follow this blog, I'm sure there are other blogs much better suited to your interests!

Having said that, I merely wish to keep my blog open to let everyone know I'm still here!  I haven't given up on blogging, I just have so much conflict in my life as both a cross dresser and homosexual, I have trouble selecting the blogs I wish to publish.

I certainly don't want anyone to think too poorly of me but I confess my morals are low!  In many ways I feel society has caused me to have such low morals.  Society caused me to sneak about and pretend I was a woman and I've simply proven myself a woman to other males.  It is also due in part to this civil society that these same males, who are willing to have sexual favors done for them, do not wish to be seen with me in the daylight!  Imagine that!

Again, thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment