Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fashions ... and other stuff

As you may or may not know I get most of my feminine dressing ideas from looking at real women but not all the outfits I see, to me anyway, would be wonderfully successful.

My latest idea comes from the Weather Channel.  The weather girl wore a simple black and white dress that could be made into a very now and seasonal outfit quite easily!  T-girl admirers would say it looks absolutely fantastic on most T-girls.  I would of course be flattered to hear them say that to me, those words would make any outfit appropriate.

I make outfits seasonally timely by simply adding trim, I buy a similar pattern but make the outfits more festive.  I will add red and green trim using my sewing machine to this outfit and I think I'll look like an ornament!  My gift has always been my legs and T-girl admirers enjoy looking at them and more, so I also shorten the hemlines.  I'm sure my outfits are equally appropriate for day-wear despite that fact.

I also read this on Yahoo, it comes from the ABC News Blogs;
Dental Assistant Fired For Being 'Irresistible', by Alyssa Newcomb, ABC News Blogs

Here's the link in case you're interested;

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/dental-assistant-fired-being-irresistible-devastated-151724600--abc-news-topstories.html

I found it most striking and disturbing that this decision was upheld by the court system!  Their decision merely confirms that men can do whatever they want with a woman.  Those acts, however, do not just happen in the work place or with genetic women!  They happen in private places to weaker men as well, I speak from experience.  Now I let men do what they want with me, I'm told I'm asking for it! 

Who knows?  Maybe I am!  But maybe I just learned to accept that I'm different!  I mean, what else is a gay man who happens to enjoy wearing frilly intimates like a woman under his man-drab supposed to do?  It's really a rhetorical question.

But on a more serious note, I sincerely hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a glorious, safe, and happy New Year!

Pax!

1 comment: