Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just a rant more than anything else

Being fucked in the mouth by a man, regardless if you're a GG or a fake woman and a whore like me, is nothing new.  Men enjoy doing that to all women and they really enjoy doing that to "their bitch" every night.  You might just be lucky and get him to unload in you while sucking him off three times per day and you ought to expect that!  He is still a man.

I know I go out of my way to be a bitch and I do expect it, sometimes I even share my talents!  But being throated so long that my breathing is blocked is not good even if he can bring me out of it when he's done!  Despite my wanting to be his bitch, it takes a toll on me.

I have a man-pussy he can use and he can share that part of me with his friends, too!  Although that usually makes me constipated the next day it's better than being throated every night!

Not tasting a man's semen is not my ideal of being a woman and neither is my sleeping a lot during the next day!  Just to let him know, and if he cares about me, throating me every night of the week is just too much.

I'm just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment