Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween costumes 2013

This Halloween season like most others the adult male costumes are well within the spirit and look tasteful.  The women's costumes are .. well, more tasty looking.  This season we mtf transvestites get yet another opportunity to prove we can both look and behave as sex toys for boys!  I'm sure a male (married or not) had a hand in that!

As for me, I'm going to be handing out the candy to all (hopefully they're all adult men admirers!) dressed as a female tramp, nothing really different from what I do normally.  Regardless if they ask, I'll simply tell them!  I suspect I'll be performing a few private "tricks" throughout the year.  Speaking only for myself, I'm glad some things rarely change!

Hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!

PS;  Please, don't think of me as the enemy, I only speak the truth as I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment