Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wearing a corset 24/7

I just read an article about a woman, an honest to goodness GG woman, who is 24 years old and has been wearing a corset for three years.  She says her goal is to obtain the world's smallest waist.  She has spent the last three years eating, sleeping and living in a corset, and her waist is a mere three inches smaller than when she started.  Sad!

It's a foolish thing to do when coupled with the cited potential medical problems, and there are plenty.  However, I see no reason to stop sleeping in my Squeem!  It's a perplexing psychological phenomena, people who are so entrenched in their own self-perception, like I am in my desire to be a woman, I'm just a man who merely chooses to present as a woman and all that entails.

I'm not much different from the majority of men who wear a dress and makeup for other men and I do that in order to get fucked.  So, does that make me gay?  I think not but I may be wrong!

I do feel my movements and actions are more feminine when I wear a heavily boned cloth corset, not to mention the short skirts and high heels!  And, when I check my reflection in my hall mirror every morning, I believe I also look just a bit sexy!  All the male admirers I "date" would have me be naughty for them anyway and since that's what I see as my major female goal in my trans-life, it's a no-brainer!

I know my oral desire can easily be turned into a simple fixation but I don't have a pussy and it just happens to be my preference!  I enjoy my sexual interactions with men and I like the taste of their semen.  I simply love making love to a man including being fucked by him!  I feel we should leave well enough alone.

Se la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment