Saturday, March 26, 2011

Why do I read the news?

I read yet another story about an under aged girl who was with an older, married man.  Apparently they were having sex for an untold period of time.  Gee, I can't imagine why a grown man would want to have sex with a young girl, lmfao!

This kind of story is actually becoming quite common.  Seems most girls, regardless of their age, (under aged in this case) prefer older men for sex.  Can they not find boys their own age?  I hope the jail time and fines this guy ends up getting, not to mention the ruination of his life and living, were worth it!

I do not claim to know all the details but, when it comes to this, why does our society seem to only punish the men?  I would love to hear some of your opinions!

If I could have only one wish I would only change two things, it would be to know what I know now and to be young again! 

It sucks (or doesn't) to grow old!

No comments:

Post a Comment