Thursday, March 31, 2011

My number of posts

On my DASHBOARD it shows I've made 5 blogs but only two show.  The "hidden" blogs don't show a side of me any different from what I already admit to being, which is a T-girl in a closet.  Some people have said I'm just a queer who likes to wear dresses and that usually opens up a whole seperate set of issues.  Maybe they're right in the long run and who am I to say their not?  My point here is that I would not be ashamed by any of the unseen blogs.

As to what I am, yes, I felate men to climax and enjoy doing that.  I've been doing that most of my life.  Apparently, I'm the kind of male who simply loves the taste of another man's semen and just happens to get a little giddy and much happiness in the process!  Because I feel it's a gift I can not help myself but to fervently enjoy swallowing it.  But I won't go so far as to call it a God-like infusion like so many men want me to!

I don't have any explanation as to why I feel this way, I just know it has been my life since I was 9 years old.  It's the way my life unfolded and I didn't resist it, in fact, I was quite open and willing to accept it!

If you suspect a particular which may have allowed me to grow and accept myself, please let me know about it!  I will be forever in your debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment