Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lech Walesa said ....

I just read this on-line and had to comment on it.  Lech Walesa said, "A minority should not impose itself on the majority,".  Sounds like good advice but ... IMO, neither ought a majority impose itself on a minority!

We cross dressers who are a clear minority in my mind, often get killed and hardly no-one is taken to task over that most dastardly and terminal crime.  Many do not pay more than mere lip service to it, after all, it is fairly commonly known that we, especially male to female trannies (he-shes), were asking for it!  Speaking for myself, I only dress this way behind closed doors!

You can read the full article here, http://news.yahoo.com/lech-walesa-shocks-poland-anti-gay-words-120940766.html

The posted replies were obviously in full support of his statement, which is kind of telling.  There were few, if any, call outs for his bias and except from those in the article, society generally makes many in-roads to accept us as is while the "other" side of society has another image of us!

Given the hidden nature of this "polite and civil society" (which is quite secretive and very private) it's little wonder I turned out as I have.  Growing up and being a closeted gay, (a queer to most) many males have told me to suck their cock or take a beating!  Simple.  These males didn't like me much but they expected nothing less from me and I simply accepted having low morals.  What can I say, I guess I'm an honest tramp!  And yes, I dress like a woman and I've sucked many cocks and swallowed or worn many male's semen on my made up face.  For the most part, most guys seemed to enjoy it.  For the record, so did, and still do, I.

Granted, sometimes I wanted fervently to do exactly that to a man, especially when I was younger and just learning about myself, but I had no clue it would lead me to what I am today.  Most males (admires), to put it bluntly, only expect one thing from me and today I'm hopelessly addicted to it all!  I willingly set myself up to look the part of a whore for them, I sometimes go out afterward, and I often allow men to command me to do it for them merely because I'm a male who thinks and feels female!

Oh yeah, I've been "trained" by males most of my young life but I'm not saying that being "trained" by men makes me guiltless.  I can only imagine what the alternative might have been like!  I'm not even all that sad, I only mention males training me because it just became another part of my reality and it enhanced me.  I've taken my training fully voluntarily and told I took it very well!

Being a T-woman (for me) simply means playing a sexual role for a man, I do not see myself as a threat!  I have serious doubts I will ever change and I know where semen comes from, I merely want it.

Be the kind of woman YOU want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment