Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wow! What can I say?

I'm fresh back from reading some blogs.

I have come to realize the Trans-world has proponents well seated in all camps.  I've also come to realize I feel some do more harm than good, they confuse rather than make clear.

Most all blogs have good points with some weak issues of course but some points are just more solid to me while I find others lacking.  In the final analysis it's up to me to sift through them and decide which ones I'll believe.

Having said that, I'm greatful for all the bloggers who post about the Trans-situation because no one of rapor seems to want to talk about it yet not one of us can do it alone! 

When a blogger attacks a commonly held notion or a unique idea and gives thier impressions they expand my horizons.  They make me think and, sometimes, I even change my mind!

I must confess, that while some ideas and arguments enlighten me, others merely cause me to close my mental doors.  This is especially true when a blogger attacks another person.

IMHO, it is they who waste their precious time, talent and effort.  I've never found any of that to be productive or enlightening and I feel it's a total waste and a crying shame.

I'll keep reading as long as you keep posting!  Thanks for feeding my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment